If you want to find out what I normally have inside my bag, you should read on!
To tell you the truth, I'm not a bag person. I love bags that are simple but looks classy and I can use for the nth times are my first choice. Just like this bag that I got from Secosana. It perfectly fits for all the stuffs I want to bring. It's not too big nor too small. What i love most on this bag is I can use it as handbag or sling bag. Okay, let's invade what's inside my bag..
[ Left to Right ]
- Portable hard drive - I save all my documents, pictures, music, and movies on this hard drive. I got the habit of bringing this everyday and everywhere since college so upto now I still bring it with me.
- Wallet - I prefer medium size wallet which have a small coin purse and and lots of card holder. Later, you can see what's inside my wallet.
- Emergency Kit - I usually bring this when I know my monthly period is near to come. Just in case of emergency! You girls know what's inside right? No need to mention. :)
- Sony Experia Z1 - As you can see, I have two phones. Only few people know my number on this phone. Also, I used this to take selfies and memorable moments.
- Iphone 4s - My overused phone. haha! This is the phone I've been using for almost 4 years (can't wait to replace with a new one!). I also used it as mp3 player, my favorite music are all save in this phone.
- Johnson's Baby Powder
- Kitkat and Cadbury Dairy Milk - Chocolates! Chocolates! Chocolates! not as comfort food but as survival food. Just in case i'm hungry. hihi!
- Make Up Kit - I'm not that much fond with make up but I'm starting to save little by little. Later you'll see what's inside.
- Charger - I do bring my iphone charger because its battery life never last that long. Another useful thing in case of emergency!
- Sunglasses - We all know that its too hot here in UAE. Ofcourse! I use this to protect my eyes.
- Dental Floss
- Ballpen - A must have! We should always bring it everywhere. Use for taking down notes.
- Rosary - I'm not a religious person but ever since I got this rosary, I bring it anywhere I go. I feel safe when I have this with me.
- Baby G-shock - I usually forget to wear my watch every time I went out so I decided to put it in my bag and wear it when I see it. I guess having a watch on your hand is a must here in UAE because Filipino time is a big NO.
- Earphones - When I'm in public places, I always listen to music. For example, when I'm riding on metro I listen to music to kill boredom.
- Sticky Notes - If you have ballpen of course you need a paper for taking down notes. Another must have!
- Band aids - For emergency purpose and also I put it at the back of my ankle when I feel pain cause of too much walk. Are you also doing this?
Now, let's see what's inside my make up kit and what brands i'm using. Here it is ladies...
[ Left to Right ]
Eyebrow brush ♥ Blush On brush ♥ Labello Strawberry Lip Balm ♥ Labello Cherry Lip Balm ♥ Wet n Wild Hot Paris Pink Lipstick ♥ Nivea Raspberry Lipstick ♥ Nivea Extreme Cassis Lipstick ♥ Ever bilena Colorless Mascara ♥ Tweezer ♥ Ponytails ♥ Ever bilena Oriental Foundation ♥ Ever bilena Blush On ♥ Ever bilena Magenta Matte Lipstick ♥ Ever bilena Pink Flame Lipstick ♥ Ever bilena Love that Red Matte Lipsticks ♥ Hairpins ♥ Nichido Waterproof Eyeliner Pen ♥ Ever bilena Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil ♥ Ever bilena Brown Eyebrow Pencil ♥ Ever bilena Black Eyeliner Pencil ♥ Hairclips
Well, I don't normally put on much make up. I prefer a simple look rather than covering my face with a bunch of makeup. A foundation, blush on, eye brow, lip balm and I'm good to go. I do have a number of lipsticks on my kit but I seldomly use it. I only wear it when i'm on mood, i have interview or if there's an occasion. Okay, let's move forward what's in my wallet.
For my wallet, I prefer a medium size because it is just enough for what i put inside. Aside from money, I put my graduation picture, Etisalat card, Magic Planet game card, Shukran Card, Just Gift Vip card, Nol card (the card we use for riding metro and buses here in UAE), my father's calling card, health card, my Bulsu Id, BPI Atm Card and Emirates Id. Before I forgot, I also put passport size picture on my wallet.
That's it! Is there anything that catches your attention or anything you think strange to have in my bag? I'd love to know what you think and what you have inside your bag as well. Feel free to leave a comment.